Kesar the alternative name of Kesar is Saffron. It is also called as Varnya gana in Ayurveda. It is also used in order to make the skin glowing and beautiful. Saffron is one of the costliest spices used in Ayurveda. Kesar is the royal spice which not only gives coolant in the body but also helps to remove the problems from the body.
Ayurveda benefit of saffron:
- Useful to Excretory system: Saffron benefits in easy flow of urine and therefore, used in restraining of urine.
- Effective to the entire body:These gorgeous red stigmas help to rejuvenate body and act as “rasayana.” They improve body immunity plus increase the energy level.
- Best for our Circulation system: Saffron is used as a cardiac tonic. Moreover, also used to treat diseases that result from vitiation of blood.
Kesar best beneficial for reproductive system:
- Effective to the entire body: The color of the Kesar is red and it looks very beautiful which help to rejuvenate body and act as “rasayana.” They improve body immunity plus increase energy level.
How to use it?
- Saffron should be given to pregnant women it is very good for them. About 5-6 stigmas of saffron have to be given with milk in addition, later mixed to a mug of milk. This milk has to be drunk at night.
- Prepare a paste of saffron and sandal wood. Mix it with little water and apply it as a face pack. It helps to reduce pimple, dark circle, acne, and increase fairness and blush of skin.
- Blend the saffron and add rose water in it and apply to the eyes helps eyes improves to strengthen the vision.
- Saffron paste when applied on injury speeds up healing system.
- Fry 5-6 almonds in ghee, Grind those almonds properly with the help milk and saffron to prepare a fine paste. Put this paste into a cup of milk to get rich golden-yellow kesar. And consuming saffron along with almonds milk at night benefits to restore the female and male reproductive system. It helps men who are suffering through a problem like low sperm motility premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and low sperm count.
- When saffron paste with sandal wood oil mixture is applied on the forehead, it helps to reduce fever and head ache.