What is low sperm count?
Low sperm count means a men is having a low sperm than normal. During the ejaculation the numbers of sperms are less. A low sperm count is also called. A complete absence of sperm is called azoospermia. It directly affects the women during the pregnancy. If the man is suffering from the low sperm count then the ability to conceive the child decreases.
Symptoms of low sperm count:
- Sexual function problem—The man will suffer from the low sex drive and also face the problem of difficulty during erection (erectile dysfunction)
- The testicle area will get swelled and the person will feels the pain,or may be the creation of a lump in the testicle area
- Decreased facial or body hair or other signs of a chromosome or hormone abnormality
Consulting the doctor is important or not:
Consultation from the doctor in this period is very important because proper guidance is very necessary during this stage because if you are unable to conceive the child after a year of regular, unprotected intercourse or sooner if you have any of the following:
- If the men is suffering from the erection or ejaculation problems, low sex drive, or other problems with sexual function
- If he is going through the pain, discomfort, a lump or swelling in the testicle area
- A history of testicle, prostate or sexual problems
- Groin, testicle, penis or scrotum surgery